Vaccination for Tourist in Bahrain

Hi everyone,
Can we pay for our vaccination in Bahrain?. I'm Canadian on a tourist visa. I've applied as an investor and I'm at the stage of opening a bank account for my company which will be done this week. I was planning to get my vaccination once I receive my cpr, but now with new restrictions to malls and restaurants, it's getting really frustrating. I've tried calling the number on be aware app but the call never gets through. It seems that vaccination is only available for citizens and residents. Any suggestions?.

Sadly no CPR no vaccination non-negotiable. I was going through the same dilemma as you and am still waiting for mine to get vaccinated. Until that happens you are very restricted. Please stay safe.

Yep not possible without being a resident or a citizen.

Hi on the subject of vaccinations, Can you get vaccination with RP stamp? As that has cpr number or do you need the cpr card

You need the cpr record to be entered in CIO system.  And need physical card at time of vaccination.

You need your cpr before you can get vaccinated

Thank you, Antonia,  I hope you get yours soon. The thing is, even if I get my cpr in a month, I will have no access to certain places till I get my second dose. That means I will have to wait for at least 3 months to be able to have full access in Bahrain. I guess I would have to travel out of the country once I get my first dose and come back when it's time to get my second dose. I heard the restriction ends on the 3rd of June. Let's hope it won't be extended.

Thank you XTang for your reply.

Unfortunately, it is your bad luck with the timing.  With the cases the way they are, people are already predicting that the restrictions will be extended all the way out beyond Eid/Hajj.  Let's see how it goes.

Personally, I would suggest that you stay put till you get your second dose - you never know if restrictions are going to be made more stringent or not.  If you leave today and come back, without vaccination, you are already subject to a battery of tests and quarantine.

What about paper CPR? The beware app gives an error when registering with paper CPR. Is there a way to get it registered to the CIO system so vaccination is possible? Thanks

I called 444 MANY TIMES over 2 weeks and gave my details as I had the visa stamp with CPR number but not the physical card yet as the govn stopped allowing non-vaccinated people into govn buildings to process their CPR! When I called 444 they told me someone would call back to manually register me as I had the CPR number and proof of my address but no one has called me in two weeks and trying to call them and get through takes hours! You need your CPR to do it in the app unfortunately. I'm still waiting for my CPR to do so.

have you tried contacting tawasul?

Kamini786 wrote:

What about paper CPR? The beware app gives an error when registering with paper CPR. Is there a way to get it registered to the CIO system so vaccination is possible? Thanks

Not working for paper CPR holders.  One guy I know went to ask MOH and they told him to go get the vaccine in Saudi..........paper CPR on the basis of Iqama.