Any driving routes from UK to Vidin covid allowing transit

I am trying  to drive from London UK to Rakovitsa Makresh municipality in the district if Vidin. Any one have info on covid transit routes   I have had 2 jabs of covid vaccination so hopefully will be allowed to travel.

You will almost certainly need negative PCR to leave U.K./for entry to France. Transit countries seem much less bothered. BG will allow untested people in if they quarantine for 10 days. Although I gather these guidelines are being reviewed and eased in a weekly basis 🙄

I'm not aware of any internationally accepted proof of U.K. vaccination as yet.

Also....Being vaccinated doesn't mean you can't carry the virus and quite correctly testing of visitors is still required by any sensible country not wanting to bring new variants of the virus  to its people.

You will need to fill in a form to say why you are leaving the uk, PCR test, then you can do France, Belguim, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania and take the route to Calafat and over the bridge into Vidin............You need to buy your vignettes for Austria, Hungary, Romania and of course Bulgaria.

You may need to review the Germany information as some are saying that entry is not allowed if you are coming from the UK...........ive not checked this.

I supposse if you must drive but you will need PCR and to achieve the journey in valid time. Your expense will no on return if you are.  We went to our property in April/May and for the two of us it cost £630 for just the tests out and on return.
Hope it eases up soon.

check with the Bulgarian embassy for the information on there travel requirements.

When will you be travelling?  I will be returning from the UK June 3rd !!

Re Germany....Transit is still permitted, you may even be able to stay there in approved transit accommodation. It's only visitors - by which they mean people wanting to stay in Germany- that aren't permitted from a high risk area.

There's a very good FB group for up to date info you'd do well to join - COVID 19 transit updates

so do   I,

Not sure if this will be of help but if you have had both vaccines you can enter BG with a certificate from this link. We received our today, written in both English & Bulgarian. https://nhs.uk/coronavirus