Vaccination second dose in Bahrain after first dose in KSA?

Hi

If you have received the first dose of AZ in KSA and want to receive the second dose in Bahrain is there a way of having this recognised as fully vaccinated in both countries?

Residency of both countries so eligible to book and receive vaccination in both, just that work schedule doesn't permit regular trips back to Bahrain.

No.  You have to do it in one country.  There is no cross portability for one dose here and one dose there at this point in time.

Besides, even if you do it in one country, it is still complicated i.e.

For Bahrain, vaccine done in Saudi is not updated in BeAware App.  Instead you can show Tawakkalna in Bahrain everywhere.

For Saudi, vaccine done in Bahrain can be updated in Tawakkalna provided it is an approved vaccine in Saudi.  These are Pfizer, Moderna, J&J and AZ.

XTang wrote:

No.  You have to do it in one country.  There is no cross portability for one dose here and one dose there at this point in time.

Besides, even if you do it in one country, it is still complicated i.e.

For Bahrain, vaccine done in Saudi is not updated in BeAware App.  Instead you can show Tawakkalna in Bahrain everywhere.

For Saudi, vaccine done in Bahrain can be updated in Tawakkalna provided it is an approved vaccine in Saudi.  These are Pfizer, Moderna, J&J and AZ.

Hi XTang.
I wonder if i can get vaccinated in Europe and work in Saudi?
Is it recognized by Saudi authorities the vaccination in Europe, Bulgaria, for instance?
Might I update the app once the residencial status is granted?
Thank you for your help.

You can but you need to take both doses of approved vaccines (approved by Saudi) for the app to be updated later.  These are Pfizer, AZ, Moderna and J&J.