Places to stay/ Rent

Hello everyone,

My name is Patrick, 30 years old and I do digital marketing. I currently work remotely and plan to visit my gf later this summer in Tunisia. I was only planning on visiting for a few weeks but entertained the thought of staying longer and working from there. I would like to talk to the community about where are some good places/ neighborhoods to stay? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Side note: Since I am working remotely I would like to (if possible) to stay somewhere with good internet speeds.

Some more info about me:
- Love to sight see/ explore (big on photography) 
- Play soccer
- Eat out

Thanks in advance. Lets chat.

Hi Patrick! I'm in digital marketing too & I've been working from Tunisia for a little under a year. Highly recommend renting in La Marsa plage or La Marsa cube... there's so much to see,  & a bunch of small business everywhere + THE BEACH.  Sidi bou said is also absolutely GORGEOUS (you can walk to sidi bou from La Marsa).

High internet is a bit of a struggle at first, but then you kind of get used to it. I recommend purchasing Fibre optic ADSL & a 4G Box (just in case one of them is slow). Gets the job done... with a bit of anxiety at times lol

Enjoy it & Have an amazing freaking time

Thank you for the help. Hope you don't mind, but I messaged you in your private inbox for a tangent question. Hope to chat with you soon.

there is a link on expat of places to rent-under Housing