5yers residents Visa for Bulgaria

Hello
Iam a British citizen and travel to Bulgaria every year or twice a year just want to how get short term visa .solicitor charge some mony and you can get 5years Visa. any chance to get free of costs

Thanksyou

Hello,
You can email your query to consular@bulgarianembassy.org.uk and explain your request and they will advise you which documents you will need to present to apply for a Visa D as British citizen ( you have to prove that there is a rented place or your own property where you will stay, you have funds to maintain your self and you have a health insurance on place with Bulgarian institution and may be some more details, but the Consular is the best start of your journey for Visa D application. This is the easiest and safest way to approach the process.
Good luck 🤞 with it!
Kind regards,
Maria

Hello! I am an Immigration lawyer and you may find my details and contact in my profile. Regarding your inquiry you must meet the requirements for 3rd country citizen (Outside EU). If you share some more information, I would be able to assist you through the way of obtaining Bulgarian residence.

If you only travel a couple of times a year and you have a UK passport, you can stay up to 90 days every 180 days without a visa. That may be all you need.
If you really need a longer term visa for what you want to do in Bg, it will involve some expense, even if you don't use a lawyer. As Maria advised, the information for the requirements for the D visa is all on the website of the Bulgarian Embassy in London. You need to show evidence of a place to live, health insurance, and a way to support yourself. That only gives you a 6 month visa but is the first step to getting a longer term visa.
A 5 year visa - you probably really do need an immigration lawyer to get that, as I'm not aware of any route for Brits who didn't already have property and close ties to Bg before Brexit (December 31, 2020) to get that without legal assistance.

Hello sir

thanksyou for your kind reply can kindly let me know how to obtain a Bulgarian residence for five years and what will be cost including you fee as well.

Thanksyou

Hello sir

After long time I am writing to you regarding 5yers visa ihave been to Bulgaria many time and iam British citizen. If kindly let me know your requirements.

Many thanks

Khan

Hello sir

After long time I am writing to you regarding 5yers visa ihave been to Bulgaria many time and iam British citizen. If kindly let me know your requirements.

Many thanks

Khan

Khan, if you were replying to Vasilev, the best way is to click on his profile link and private message him.
There's a loophole due to Brexit meaning British citizens who apply before the end of this year might be able to get a 5 year visa directly, but from what I hear you definitely need an immigration lawyer for that and the starting expense would be around 500 EUR, plus whatever official fees there are for the application and paperwork - which could add up to quite a bit.
Otherwise the process for Brits is the same as any other non-EU citizen - check the requirements for a 6 month D visa, make sure you meet the requirements, and apply at the Bulgarian Embassy. I think the fee is about 120 EUR, but there's a lot of paperwork that needs to be filled in, translated, and notarised, so there will be additional costs involved.

If you do it bulgari it's quicker