Brazilian nationality and passport

Hi my all brilliant friends here. How are you?
I have a some doubts that's why I'm here.
I got CRNM because I was married with Brazilian girl 2017. My CRNM will be two years in September. Now me and my wife mutually divorced by lawyer. And I am involved with another Brazilian girl. We are planning to marry.

My question is if I marry again with another Brazilian girl then I can apply for Brazilian nationality right now without waiting? Because I have already 10 years CRNM Which have been 19 month. ?????

Second question is do I need any kind of permission from my ex wife to be married again???

Please help me to know actual information. Advanced thanks

If you are in good standing on your CRNM you should be ok.
Have you moved? If so you need to provide a new address to the PF each time you move.
Your question is under "Brazilian nationality and passport". That is an entirely different subject and has language tests and many other regulations you must meet. Days as to starting the application for citizenship starts after the date CRNM issue.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I moved and changed my address on online PF sismigra website. I am working in BRF empresa de frango. I want to know only that I met requirements of marriage basis. Please help me what should I do?

You met the requirements to obtain the CRNM.
Unless your Ex-wife is trying to challenge your marriage, I see no issues, unless there is more.
Since PF has not shown up, I would continue as you are.
Save a leg for me. :dumbom:

I have already CRNM. And we are already divorced. So she can't challenge marriage. She really know the reason of divorced. She can't claim that this marriage of convenience. Bye the way. My question is if I remarry with Brazilian then I can apply for nationality?. Because if someone has CRNM and married with Brazilian then it reduces time frame to apply for nationality.

05/08/21

You seem to be asking whether you can apply for citizenship,  i.e., to be naturalized.

If you have lived in Brazil for from one to four continuous years prior to filing your petition for naturalization with the Federal Police, the answer is "yes".  You begin the process online, at the Federal Police website.  You'll need to provide documentation similar to what was required to obtain your CRNM, and pass the CelpeBras.

If you've lived here for four or more continuous years,  you can apply before you're remarried.   If less, then get married first.