Daily wages in Trinidad &Tobago for skilled and general labor

Anyone have information to share.

Did you mean "wages"?

Yes wages :)

The average salary in T&T is about 52 TTD per hour.

Salaries range widely.  The site below indicates, for instance, that a pharmacist on average makes 211,000 TTD per year, whereas a bank teller makes about 50,000 TTD.

A registered nurse makes a lot more than a bartender (although a bartender's income may depend largely on tips).

At xe.com, you can compare currency rates to see how much these amounts are worth in your home currency.

Source... www.salaryexpert.com/salary/area/trinidad-and-tobago

If you want to know something about Trinidad &Tobago, it is probably best to post the question on the Trinidad &Tobago forum - not here!

Solid point.

Since OP Muhammad is new to Expat.com and may not have acquired the magic touch to whisk threads away to other forums, I have asked the Home Office to re-post the thread to the T&T forum.

cccmedia
member, Expat.com experts team

The official language in Trinidad & Tobago is English -- TTSE, Trinidad and Tobago Standard English.  (Trinidad & Tobago is the southernmost island country in the Caribbean region.)

However, the main spoken languages are two Creole idiomas which are largely influenced by African languages.

Have you had any conversations with citizens of T&T, Muhammad?

Source... Wikipedia pages for Trinidad & Tobago

-- cccmedia

Relax (don't get your knickers in a twist) Op never said wedgie, which has a whole different meaning:

an occasion when someone's underwear moves or is pulled up so it is uncomfortably tight around, or between the two sides of, their bottom:

Thank you cccmedia,

For all information about language, salary and about everything
My aim was to opening this topic, that possibly I will get trinidadian people here.

muhammadsohailnaseem wrote:

Thank you cccmedia....

My aim was to opening this topic, that possibly I will get trinidadian people here.

You are quite welcome, Muhammad.

By "get Trinidadian people here," you mean .. where?  According to your profile, you are still in Pakistan.  Did you move to Port of Spain, the capital of Trinidad?

If you are not in Pakistan, kindly update your introduction/profile in the profile section of Expat.com.

cccmedia
member, Expat.com experts team

Hello cccmedia
I meant, get touch with trinidadian people :)
The purpose of opening this topic was finding, meeting, connecting and conversation with Trinidad peoples (here) on this website :)
Which peoples are trinidadian or non trinidadian but currently working and living in Trinidad and tobago, they can give accurate information about T&T and visitors can plan better on according of that information.
Regards

muhammadsohailnaseem wrote:

Hello cccmedia
I meant, get touch with trinidadian people....
The purpose of opening this topic was finding, meeting, connecting and conversation with Trinidad peoples (here) on this website :)

Thanks for efforting a clarification of your purpose, Muhammad. :)

I am still mystified as to your location.  What city or country are you currently in?

cccmedia

Currently I am in Sargodha Punjab Pakistan
20 may 2021 I will fly to T&T

Got it.

If you post again, Muhammad, perhaps you could tell us why -- of all the possible countries -- you have chosen Trinidad & Tobago. :)

cccmedia

Muhammad,

This link should take you to the New Members thread in the Trinidad and Tobago forum:

https://www.expat.com/forum/526-19-new- … obago.html

There is a jobs thread there, but most of the posts look pretty old.

Hi muhammadsohailnaseem,

Your topic has been moved to the Trinidad and Tobago forum

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Thank you princesscilla