Moving to Alanya/Mahmutlar as an expat

Me and my wife are already member of the forum for quite some time, but due to Corona unable to be active on the property market.
Bottom line we are a Dutch/Russian couple and have lived (as a married couple) in the Netherlands, UK, Luxembourg and now Hungary. (We are getting older and would like to move from village life to a small city (Alanya Center or Mahmutlar).
Over the years we got used to a lot of space and we would like to maintain.
Currently 300 m2, should be 150m2 penthouse absolute minimum,

Other requirements
1. Russian Orthodox church/community
2. Beach to swim
3. Restaurants (a lot)
4. Good service (health care, home delivery, ...)
5. Ideally a chess club to play  (much to ask I am afraid) (I am quite strong)

When we are going to move we would request our agent to assist with registration, taxes, gas, electricity etc (just let us know)

Budget somewhere between EUR 150 and EUR 250 K
Right now we are getting our first jabs and would expect to move a few months from now (sale of our property would be another dependency of course (looking at the above or Batumi (both pluses and minuses)

Just curious which real estate agents follow this thread.

We are here

How is your life in Alanya so far and do you feel it's a "year-round" city? I ask because we are currently in Split, Croatia but are used to bigger cities that stay open all year like Sarajevo, the city of Los Angeles, and the San Francisco Bay Area. Alanya was recommended to us by a childhood friend of my husband who fell in love with it and spends a lot of time there.

Alanya is not a metropole at all (a few 100 K people, but very international). All countries and cities have pluses, for me it is very good (I like Turkish food (but no Indian/Chinese/Indonesian/Dutch/..) missing). Of course London was better in the selection. But shops are just accross the street (cigarettes are very cheap and honestly also alcohol is not important), beach just a few 100 m away, things are very easy if you are happy to pay (to Western standards VERY cheap).
Clearly restaurants are not open as they are in summer, but more than around. (I have lived in London centre, but also lived in villages in Luxembourg and Hungary.

Much more to tell, but that is a different story.
Fine in Alanya (more than enough restaurants (the variety could be an issue for some).

Thanks for the quick reply. Split doesn't have too many international options compared to Zagreb nor does Sarajevo. Thankfully we both like Turkish food.

I am interested in Alanya, where can you find a reasonable rental? As I'm considering moving there ...

Now that you have settled in Alanya can you tell me if there are any markets ( textiles , towels , t shirts, trainers etc ) . Not familiar with city so clear directions and days of markets would be useful.
TIA

I am not in for shopping, but my wife is, textiles are incredibly cheap, market is possible but if you look for good prices (in Mahmutlar) better to go to Ataburk street rather then Barbarossa. But both are fine.
The weekly market in Mahmutlar is also fine.
Shops and markets more then plentyful and you will be serviced quite well.