Enquiry of obtaining work visa in poland.

Good afternoon sir/madam, i am a holder of diploma in food and beverage and bachelor degree in hospitality management. I would like to work in poland especially in the hotel industry.1) I would like to know the process of obtaining work visa? 2) is it possible to work more than two jobs? 3) is it possible to obtain citizenship/permanent citizenry after working for like three years? 4) I am from africa having a black skin is there racism/racial profiling. kindly send me the answers so i may know. thanks yours faithfully stephen.

No citizenship if you don't speak Polish perfectly.
The hotel industry is sufferring a lot. No recruitment at the moment. Polish language needed in most positions.
Priority to ukrainians refugees and UE citizens for most jobs. Unless your future employer can prove no Polish person is available for the task he describes.
A specific visa must be obtained at a Polish consulate if you plan working here.

Don't listen to Negative people like Guestpoaster745 or whatever it is....just avoid he'/her reply.

Anyone can work in poland without speaking polish.
And you can abstain citizenship as longer you stay in Poland for 3 year or more.
Polish people are lovely so don't pay attention to Negative energy.
Go to polish website and get reliable information

What is the process for the work visa in Poland

I have no idea about the rules regarding learning Polish, but I know it's a really good idea to have at least basic skills in your new country's language.

ainonatasha wrote:

Don't listen to Negative people like Guestpoaster745 or whatever it is....just avoid he'/her reply.

And you can abstain citizenship as longer you stay in Poland for 3 year or more.

To obtain Polish citizenship, a foreigner must remain married to a Polish citizen for a period of at least 3 years and has stayed in Poland legally and uninterruptedly for at least 2 years under a permanent residence permit, and their knowledge of Polish language is documented.

Pls do u work in Poland

Wrong you need to be able to speak Polish if you want to work in Poland unless you are hired by an English speaking company.  And wrong again someone can apply for citizenship when they have stayed legally in Poland for 5 years and be able to speak Polish at B1 level and pass the required test. Polish language is not easy to learn and master  Getting a job, getting residency and staying in Poland is NOT an easy process especially if you are a foreigner and are not part of the EU. I am an American and found the process very difficult. This isn't meant to be negative but factual; you are not giving out good information.

ainonatasha wrote:

This is so wrong.