Urgently Needed-Visa and Immigration Consultants

Hello dear expats,

Do you happen to know a very reliable immigration Consultant office based in Bahrain or Kuwait? A friend would like to start the process to migrate to Canada. He lives in Kuwait. He had a sad incident with a fraud office in Kuwait (Lost 100 KD). I thought maybe we have a good one in Bahrain to suggest for him. Maye a relible one in UAE? Any idea? Thanks in advance.

I think expat.com protocol doesn't allow to suggest name or phone numbers or email id's of agencies

A website can do

OR you can send me in private. Thanks anyways.

You may check
[email protected]

Before dealing with anyone claiming to be an authorized Canadian consultant, ask for his license number and verify it through The Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants( RCIC) website.
https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/#. Most of those who operate out of Canada are agents of authorized Canadian consultant or scammers. Be very careful. My advice to you is to search for a consultant from the website and find out who their agents in your country or deal with the consultant directly.  By law, an agent can only collect your data and pass it to the immigration consultant, once an agent starts giving you legal advice, walk away from him.

Thank you so much for the info. Appreciate it! I guess your advice is the best on the table. Thanks again.

Thank you!