Knowing more about HIV

Greetings everyone, please I did an HIV test in my home country and was positive so I was asked to do it again the second time and the results was negative. Viral load target was indicated. Please can someone be allowed in Bahrain with such results ?

Do u live in bahrain and went for off ,I mean did u get it from bahrain or somewhere else

No I did it in my home country not in Bahrain . Am asking if someone can be allowed in Bahrain with such results

If you are coming to Bahrain on a work visa and the test result is positive, you will not get the visa and will be deported.   

If it is a visit visa or on arrival, medical test is not necessary.

Thanks for your responses but please just one more question. The first results is positive while the second one is negative. Which is usually considered as your real results because as of now am confused on which one to consider as my results whether the first or the second one .  Waiting

If you are coming through Gamca, the final gamca result on the portal.   Otherwise the latest result from hospital. There will be another medical anyway when you come to Bahrain and that one is final.  So don't risk coming here if you have any doubt.

Ok thanks very much for responses