Non renewal contract issued by company

Dear Sir,
I have been working with a reputed company for the past 4 years and staying with family.
Initially I have contract for 2 years after that I don't have contract  with company and My visa is valid till March 2022. But company has issued Non renewal contract letter and told me to serve 30 days notice period.
As per law, Kindly request that Can I expect any compensation apart from indemnity and how to claim other benefits.

Thanks.
Anthony.

Good morning
Recently i got saudi work visa now i want to travel from Bahrain to saudi but problem is my company don't want to give me any later to travel Bahrain to saudi i can travel without later?

bahbp2021 wrote:

Dear Sir,
I have been working with a reputed company for the past 4 years and staying with family.
Initially I have contract for 2 years after that I don't have contract  with company and My visa is valid till March 2022. But company has issued Non renewal contract letter and told me to serve 30 days notice period.
As per law, Kindly request that Can I expect any compensation apart from indemnity and how to claim other benefits.

Thanks.
Anthony.

If they are not breaking the contract and just informed that they are not renewing it, then no, you are not eligible for any compensation beyond indemnity etc.

mdemonislam57 wrote:

Good morning
Recently i got saudi work visa now i want to travel from Bahrain to saudi but problem is my company don't want to give me any later to travel Bahrain to saudi i can travel without later?

This topic is about a different question.  And you don't need a letter.

Thanks for your prompt reply.