Newark School experiences (or other schools)

Hi,

I am interested in personal experiences of parents whose kids are/were in Newark School. I read all that was written before, am interested in new infos as in the past few years both teachers and administration changed.
- are you satisfied with their pedagogy? What is it?
- are you satisfied with teachers / classmates / classes / building? How are they?
- are children forced to sit in the class during religion/ Maltese lessons even if they don't follow it?
- do they reflect their religious believes outside religion class (like they heavily do in public schools)?
- do they really ask for additional money every week or so?
- is your child happy there?
- is your child developing properly there and is it knowledgable as its peers back home (if you can compare)?

I am grateful for any info you wish to share. If there is any school in Malta that practices contemporary pedagogy, where they are more friendly to holistic learning rather than sitting in jail-like schools,
where children are not obliged to sit during religion if they don't follow it, please let me know, as I found nothing so far.

Thanks!

I'm really interested in this also, I have heard both good and bad reviews about the school, so any fresh information would be great.

I know there is usually a post on most schooling points saying “this topic has been discussed before, use the search bar”, unfortunately the information discussed on Newark is years old so the comment doesn't help the discussion and may prevent people from posting, so please don't add it.

So please, anyone with experiences of the school in recent years, it would be great to hear from you.

In most cases previous comments do help.

Hi, did you manage to get some info regarding Newark? We are considering Newark or St.Catherine for our boys. So any information could help us.

I would also really like to know from people that have the children there in the recent years. I have tried to find any older threads but nothing substantial turned up...