Best place to live in Krakow?

Hello: I will be moving to Krakow in April and would like some advice on what's the best part of the city to live in.

I don't need to live right in the middle of the nightlife but would like to live close enough to be able to enjoy it with an easy transit ride to and from. I would like to live next to green space and I hear there are a lot of parks in Krakow. I won't have a car so I need to be able to get around easily by mass transit.

Any advice appreciated.

Not a huge city and it has a good transport system. You don't have to live in the center to enjoy it. Suburbs are far too quiet, though. I was staying at our agent's. 1,5 km away from town and absolutely no action around.

Thank you. I will have temporary housing at first and that will give me time to look around and see what area I like.

Złotego wieku: relatively cheaper and best place for good view and walk.❤️
Good luck! Rahel

Thank you. I will definitely check it out!

We live in Radzikowskiego which is near IKEA, Galeria Bronowice, couple of DIY stores and it only takes about 30 minutes to get to the main city center. A great website to look for rentals properties is OLX.

Thank you for the information. Deeply appreciated! Have a blessed day!

I really enjoyed living on Aleja Pokoju near to Dabie, it's less than 4 km from the city centre and very well communicated with basically the whole city. Also wasn't far from my kids' kindergarten (if by any chance anyone is looking for a multilingual establishment, I can highly recommend ITSW.edu).