Regarding EU Blue Card processing

Hey Guys I am posting this on behalf of my Fiancé,

I wanted to understand process behind EU Blue Card.

In a scenario, wherein a person is working with Company A on ICT Visa, have put papers and agreed for an offer with Company B and the Blue Card now processed with Company B and in a ready state to be collected from the Auslanderamt. Meantime company A negotiated with same offer and the person agreed to retain back, and releasing offer letter is in progress.

Questions:

1. Should the person inform the Auslanderamt right away before collecting the blue card?
2. Should the person wait until the offer letter is released from Company A?
3. Should the person wait to return the documents to Company B until the blue card is collected?

Thanks in advance..!

about the European Union. Britain's exit from the European Union did not have much influence on European economic development in general

You should (as soon as possible) as the Ausländeramt if, with the issuing of the Blue Card, your ICT visa is already voided. If so, there is no going back to company A (unless you do it on Blue Card, or apply for a new ICT visa).

WilliamTi wrote:

about the European Union. Britain's exit from the European Union did not have much influence on European economic development in general.

Brexit has taken circa 14 billion euros out of the EU economy; that's 14 billion euros that will not get spent on European economic development.