Interest in computer

Hello,

I am all ready in China from a long time now, but I don"t speak Chinese,( I am french retired from France )

my wife is Chinese and do the traductions  for me, I am looking for to know about  tha we call in france
S.P.A. ( societé protectrice des animaux. ) Did you have the same as we have in France, in Shanghai
taking care of abandonned animals ? ans Help them, I have a dog in my home and I feed the cats around
the place where we leave.  I am looking for a person who has interest in computer, I use Windows 7 64 bit
and hate Windows 10 for many reasons,  have build my case computer with a frend in France about 15
years now steel working good and whitout any trouble with water cooling, a good Mother board and a processor, I have try Windows 10 one time so sorry I hate it any help will be welcome.

Best regards.

Kenworth 1945

Hi Kenworth.

It's very nice to meet you.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about computer hardware. I'm a software person. I do all my work on Macs.

We will not be in Hangzhou until 2023.

Do you drive in China?

Mike.

He Mike,

No I don't drive in China, due to my age ( 75 ) years old but normaly they was some convention betwen France and China ( I am a french expatriated. ) this convention
said that Chineses are able to drive in France and exchange their driving licence
to a french one, normaly this will work on both side, the trought is only in one way
We have to pass the code, in English that is 300 questions and of course you must have a good score, you must paid the examination, the translation of your permit in Chinese,
and paid the medical visite.
The people from Belgium are able to change their permit whitout passing the test,
some conventions has been passing with the Belguim gouvernement, but for the French
they dont rexpect the convention of Vienna, they signed but it(s like that I don't know about other country's check with your Embassy,

I send you my really best regards.

kenworth 1945

kenworth1945 wrote:

I use Windows 7 64 bit
and hate Windows 10 for many reasons,

That will be something to do with Windows 10 being total rubbish.
I changed my laptop from a legal 10 to a pirate 8.1 for the few things I need a PC for, but I use an Android tablet as my daily workhorse.

Hello Fred,

I have try Windows 8.1 for me it(s a total rubbish to my HP disjet wasn't working at all
may be the drivers, I don't like Microsoft Edge the anti-virus from Microsoft I prefer
Avast free edition, you can take it out from Windows 10  or 8.1, cortona rubbish either,
you are able to be like Windows easly Administrators with the same privileges Windows
7  64 bit you can do it really easy, and the mew Windows 10 will be only using the logiciels
from Windows 10 storage, allmost not free you have to apis for some
I use open office ( free )  instead of Office 365  that you must paid, doing the same job,
the computer under Windows 10 is not faster as Windows 7 64 bit put some SSD
will help much better, and a nice over clocking with the mother board and processor
intel core i 7 CPU X 900 @ 3.33 GHZ  20 GB RAM Nvidia Ge force GTX 650 Ti Boost
I will  Change my  Computer case for a Anidees
anidees AI Crystal Cube Dual Chamber Tempered Glass EATX /ATX PC Gaming Case with 5 RGB Fans / 2 LED Strips Mesh version - Black AI-CL-CUBE-MAR3 ( Mesh Front panel ) putting a Deep cool castle 280 EX CPU AIO adding some Noctua fan
and on the back one 120 and a other one in push pull.
4 ion the front 2 Aio on top 2 X 120 on top for the second chamber, on one the back for this second chamber X 92 mn one more with the 120 mn on the back and adding one 120 mn for doing the push pull under the GPU one 120mn of course new thermal past
Noctua NH1 FOR the CPU and GPU, some mmore filters on every 120 mn and 92 mn
let me know what you think about it.
i think  I can do much better my old case computer was a Lian li with a old water cooling
for 15 years now and working good. with some Noctua fan for not PWM
best regards.

kenworth 1945

Hi everyone,

Just want to inform you that I have created a new thread with all your posts in the China forum so that you can interact easily with each other.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com  Team   :cheers: