Learning the Polish language

I am learning the language, it is not that easy. But to a non linguist it is an uphill struggle.
Can anyone answer my questions?

Hello waqaruk,

Please note that a new thread has been created on the Poland forum with your post so that it receives more visibility. Added to that, all relevant responses will be assembled under this stand-alone thread.

I'm sure our members will attempt to help you. Feel free to lay out your questions about the Polish language. :)

All the best in your language-learning journey,

Diksha

Hello :)

I am here in Poland just a month ago :). I am planning to learn Polish. Can you please help me having contacts of schools or teachers? I live in Krakow. Many thanks. Rahel

Hi Rahel,

I've used Spoko Polish classes before, they were great. All online too but i think they are in Krakow so you could even meet up with them if you fancied.

Here is the link for them, i would recommend them for sure.

https://www.facebook.com/SpokoPolish/

Best wishes and welcome to Poland!

Aby

Thank you so very much, Aby. It's a great help. I have been being frestrated :/. I will surly check them.I was also wondering to find foreigners' group that are grouped or interested people who would like to practice and learn the language together. Do you please know any group that meet up for coffe and do the Polish language talk :)?

Enjoy!
Rahel

If you already know one slavic language, do choose a course for ukrainians. It will go at a good pace. I attended one with several asians. The poor people had so many difficulties with the pronounciation and the grammar, even if they were educated and really motivated. It was far too slow, so I left...