Need some Info on Work permit documents and How to get?

Hello Everyone,

Hope things are getting normal at your end, after the effect of COVID-19. I am looking to start an HR firm in Poland or Lithuania. Need suggestion regarding few things like
1. Which country is ideal to start a firm and do you know any genuine consultants who can do it?
2. I have contacted "Live and Study in Europe" for support on student admissions and job assistance for my students. They have agreed to help me, does anyone know the genuinity of these people, can I trust them as they want money upfront before visa.
3. Do anyone know how to obtain work permit documents from Poland or Lithuania, what is the process? and duration?

Thanks in advance and look forward to any suggestion in this regard.

VK
India

Almost impossible to find a job in Poland if you don't master the language. Unless you possess a technical speciality that is needed here. But the standard of education is so high, especially in IT that it does not happen often. Then, you must obtain a work permit and a visa before coming. Opening a business? I heard it's easier and cheaper than in most European countries. But dealing with the administration requires to understand Polish. Lithania is very different from Poland. They use the Euro and speak a language that has nothing in common with ours. There, Russian or English will do.

thanks, Richard. Did you hear consultants by the name" Live and study in Europe" are they genuine? they have offers for jobs in factories and packing centers.

No, I am not any more in this kind of economy!
But most low-killed jobs require some knowledge of Polish. So Ukrainians, Belarus and Russians  next door are most often recruited. They learn the language quickly as theirs belong to the same Slavic group and can understand  basic instructions right from the first day. Very hard workers generally appreciated.
A few Indians as Ubereats delivery cyclists.

Ok. thanks, Richard. Appreciate your quick response. I need to see if I can find any lawyers or consultant firm who can help me with paperwork for my company set up and any immigration-related help.

Best Wishes and Kind Regards
Vishnu/

Such lawyers certainly exist. But this site is not the best source of information.

oh.ok..... Thanks.

Hello,
here you can find information about conducting economic activity in Poland by foreigners
https://www.biznes.gov.pl/en/firma/doin … foreigners

If you are not from the European Union, you can operate in the form of a
- registered partnership
- limited joint-stock partnership
- limited liability company (the most popular)
- joint stock company

Regards
Jakub

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : No promotional links, pls.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct