Tax in Greece

Hello

Does anyone know if you have to pay tax in Greece on social security income from USA?
Thinking of retiring in Athens. Currently residing in Honolulu.
Thank you

Ask an honest Greek accountant? If you find one, could you let me know?

😂😂😂Thank you. It sounds like they're I short supply.

Hi,first of all you must speak with an accountant in the US near you who will know about these things for sure and Raymond here in Athens I have only met very honest,reliable and amazingly helpful accountants who have saved my bacon on many occasions,most speak English too.I can give details of my accountant in a private message if anyone wants.Im at present using a female lawyer and a symvoliographo,the lawyer picked up on something,...sole use of garden which the cadastra paper did not say and so she advised me not to move on the property until the seller went to the cadastra office and added this point which they screamed and fought about for two weeks when I demanded my deposit back as their papers were not in order,they then fell on their knees with apology,said they would do it when lockdown lifts soon we hope,if i see dragging of heels I shall get my money back with the lawyers help,she already wrote we wanted it returned and she is not crazy expensive like UK.But here i tell you all...NEVER EVER GIVE A DEPOSIT UNTIL YOUR MECHANIC,SYMVOLIOGRAPHO AND LAWYER HAVE CHECKED ALL THE PAPERS INCLUDING CADASTRA papers...even if your property agent says...you have to so that we dont show other people...let them then and let them go to the hell as well with the property.My symvolio saw the cadastra wasnt in order in one second,they are soooo good.You have to pay them but it may save you all your lifes savings,whats a few hundred compared to that.And they are not in short supply either.This all applies to land buying as well,there are so many things for them to find out about land,the agents will do you over if they can,not all but Id say most.

Thank you very much for your reply. It was very helpful especially the part about the deposit.