Regarding entry into Singapore

hi,

So me and my wife got our eps and dependent pass recently. We have applying for entry pass but it keeps getting rejected. So how many applications one has to go through before being admitted.

I have been rejected more than 10 times already!
It seems MOM has a quota per country and it selects only a limited number of persons from each country per day. I have no idea what is MOM's criteria for giving entry permit.

There is no "number of applications one has to go through before being admitted."
And there is also no "quota of admissions per country."
Instead, typical for meritocratic Singapore, MoM certainly applies criteria based on whom Singapore needs most (those are admitted) and whom not (those have to wait).
Unfortunately (and also typical), those criteria are not published. And we do not yet have enough actual cases on this forum to guess the rules (which are also likely to change any time).

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. When did u get an entry then?

hi beppi,

thanks for the reply what is the average time for approval.

Bibek Behera wrote:

thanks for the reply what is the average time for approval.

As I see from recent forum posts (which you could also read), the average time for a decision is quite short - a few days. But currently  most of the decisions seems to be negative (entry approval rejected).