Work in Portugal

Good evening everyone,

Hope this message finds you all in the best of health in these most arduous of times. May all of your loved ones be in good health and the best of spirits.

My name is Daniel Anjos and my wife and I currently live in Portugal working as a Customer Care Agent for an online clothing store. I have been living here for 2 years now and and have been struggling to find work in  the communication department when dealing with the translation of English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English. I am also proficient in Spanish as I was raised in New York and it sort of becomes a second language. 

I am open and willing to learning new things and look forward to any and all assistance, opportunities  or advise that can be provided. 

Respectfully,

Daniel Anjos

Olá Daniel,
As you are proficient in some foreign languages, why not try a contact center?

You can see this link (post #5):
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 75#5033376

Best regards

Ola back there johnnyPT,

I currently work in said field and the pay is poor for Europe or Portugal's standards and we have been living pay check to pay check. So, I am trying to find something I can make a career out of I guess, while thanking God that at least on of us is working, however, thank you for your advice and links.

Kindest regards