Flights from India to Singapore

I am looking for flights from India (any city) to Singapore. There are Air India flights for sure. My question is about Vistara. They show on their website daily flights starting from 1st March. I called them on phone but the person who answered did not give a very clear answer. Does somebody on this forum know with certainty if they will really start flights from 1st March, or these are only "planned" flights that are likely to get cancelled later.
TLDR; Should I book Vistara flights from Delhi to Singapore for 1st March?

This is an Indian airline,so you may better ask this on the India forum.
But I doubt that you'd find anyone with experience or insider information about this new airline.
Furthermore, nobody knows yet what the COVID situation and associated travel restrictions will be in a month - so a booking (with any airline) is certainly a risk. You should also be prepared to serve the quarantine (and bear the high costs for it).

Even if there are flights, you will need Entry approval from MOM, the chances of which are close to zero, unless you are Singapore PR/Citizen/Dependent of a PR/Citizen. Even dependents of EP holders are being denied entry approval. Option to come via Dubai or SriLanka also is no more. Only option available (based on information from my friends who are trying to get in themselves or their dependents) is via Nepal. But - Nepal immigration is asking for NOC from Indian Embassy in order to fly out to a third country and getting that NOC is not easy.

Do keep in mind these before booking flight. And ofcoz quarantine cost of $2000 + $200.

Option to come via Dubai? What was that?
I am in India and if I do not get entry approval then I cannot go to Singapore via any route. That is my understanding. What am I missing?

The green zone and other corridors such as travel from Dubai or Sri ware less restrictive so MoM does approve travel back to Singapore via these routes but no guarantee. But, as per above message, you need to pay $2000 and swab test at airport on arrival. If in worst case, traveller got positive the AMK the medical expenses the traveller may bear or can check insurer. Good luck

Dear Surya, Thanks for your help. I am stick in India and desperately want to go to Singapore. Do you have any updates about alternative routes, like going through Dubai?

You can try to go via Kathmandu or Male or Dubai. But, you need to go there and stay in quarantine then book ticket to Singapore. Before this, you must have MoM approval to travel here (from either of one city). You need to mention that you will be traveling from that particular city on a particular date. I would suggest visit India forum to get more update as people must have shared their experiences. Good luck

For information: Singapore Airlines is starting flights from many Indian cities to Singapore, starting June 2021.