Simah Default process

Hi, for all kind hearted people who are familiar on settling their issues on default in Simah, would love to hear from you.

Planning to leave end of the year, i have around 17k autolease unsettled amount back in 2015 (lot of issues about transfer of ownership etc which lead me to give up on the car).

direct to the point, can i pay this 17k on installment basis as shown on my credit report in Simah? it is showing in my bank as well under sadad linked under my iqama. how long does it take for your name to be cleared on default situation in SImah and if i can pay it on installment basis would i face problem in immigration upon completion?

thanks everyone in advance,

You have to separate two things.

One is credit report.  Irrespective of what you do, your credit history is damaged for years...….and you will face difficulty in new loans.

The second is travel.  That is not an issue if you have reached settlement with the lender and they have stopped recovery proceedings.   Even if you complete the payments, immigration is not linked to completion but to the recovery case filed against you - that needs to be lifted for travel to continue.

Hi @xtang, helpful comment as always. But would it matter if i pay on installment basis or whole? How long do you think my default status be cleared upon completion of payment?

You are looking at it the wrong way.  Irrespective of payment, unless or until the bank is satisfied, your default status is not going to be removed.   Once payments are complete or if the bank is ok with you paying from outside Saudi, it is a matter of days to get the travel ban removed.....once case is dropped in courts.

Hi xtang. My question is if one can travel abroad on final exit after the final exit visa is issued even if the simah credit rating shows credit card default but the iqama services are all active and there is no recovery proceedings initiated yet?
How can we know if there's a travel ban in place or is the immigration system linked to simah credit report?

The ban is ordered by the execution court when recovery proceedings are initiated.   You may be able to exit prior to that happening.

Thanks alot for the reply Xtang. If that's the case then what are the implications of Cc default showing on Simah? And then how do jawazat determine if anyone is leaving with outstanding financial dues esp. after the last year's announcement of linking final exit visas to clearance of dues.
Would you pls be kind enough to shed some light. Thanks in advance

If there are loans showing BEFORE issuing final exit, then the exit visa itself won't be issued.   This is loans, not credit card debts.  If those go into default and into SIMAH, same issue with final exit.   You have a final exit already so it should be ok.   But if you don't settle the card debt, don't plan on coming back to Saudi.

Thanks for the response xtang.
I recieved a call few days back from someone from the bank. I assume it was the collection agent. He offered me to waive the penalties and interests if i pay one off which i agreed to.
I've heard from a colleague that the agent might be bluffing and would not issue NOC after the payment and will demand the penalties too later. Do you think it is possible? Secondly, now that i recieved the call from the agent is it possible that they've started court proceedings against me too? The credit card debt plus loan amounts to total around SR 14000.
I'm really confused as i need to go final exit very soon and i also want to pay but the bank might not stick to the original settlement terms once i pay the principle

@asimpabbasi

did u settle all these things? Are u also got the travel ban from MOJ? Can u please explain more if u already settled everything?

@XTang how will I know if a recocery case was filed against me?

@XTang how will I know if a recocery case was filed against me?

If you got a message from MOJ about a travel ban or a case, then yes it was filed.  Check your absher for any thing.

Check your absher to see if you have any travel bans on you.  If not, you can.

I already answered you. Read what I wrote before and don't focus on unnecessary details.

Hi @xtang  I have a question. I pay already my unpaid loan via sadad.My bank account was frozen how long it take time to unfreeze anything i need to do?

@XTang Brother,

I have default Installment and today i got message from SIMAH that (Your Default has been registered) is there is any problem on Riyadh Airport in IMMIGRATION or i go for VACATION (Exit Reentry)

kindly advise me

Thanks

I have already answered above. Read the last few posts. It applies to you as well.

@XTang brother i got message from moj and check my absher there is a travel ban but right now i am in india and i am going back to saudi arabia with my family on 24 aug is there is any problem to enter in the kingdom kindly advise…

Entry won't be a problem but depending on the nature of the case, you might end up going to jail straight from the airport so I wouldn't risk it.

@XTang this default amount is 6000 riyal and with mobily company. If i talk with the police and tell him that i will pay this amount in 6 month so they will support me or not?

No. This is between you, Mobily and court. Police only enforces court orders.

@XTang brother what is the possibility..?

@XTang brother if i pay the amount from here then there is a problem to enter in kingdom or it is possible if i pay on the immigration?

Pay the amount before and have them withdraw the case.  That is when you won't have problems.  You cannot pay at immigration.

@XTang how many days it will take to withdraw the case after payment?

Varies.  1-4 weeks.

x tang if my dues left from tabby and i dont pay them so can they file  case against me or they can put travel ban

@XTang

Hi brother, different issue to me

I have unpaid credit card in al rahji bank 3000sar way back 2019,i haven't return because of covid 19..and after 2 years i return to saudi with the same employer but new iqama and new visa,, and luckly i have approved again in my new loan in tasheel and i already paid.. Now i am planning to exit,  my question is, can immigration stop me leaving because of my previous credit last 2019? Or is there travel ban for me? Because i was wondering why i approved in my loan in tasheel even i have unpaid credit card to other bank before? Do u think the bank waive my credit before because of the covid 19?

No way to know unless you check with the bank.