Intensive Dutch Course

Hey guys!

Me and my partner want to go for the partner visa, but I'm from Brazil so in order to do so I need to take the Basic Civic Integration Exam Abroad. Now I am studying Dutch on Babbel and also using the materials from Naar Nederland and Ad Appel.

However, I want to do this exam as soon as possible, so I'm thinking of maybe going for an intensive Dutch course focused on this exam. Searching online one of the main options that showed up was DutchTutor.com. Does someone here know this one? Is it good and worth it?

Or do you think the materials I'm using right now may be enough? I really just wanted a boost on my studies, but Idk if it may be unnecessary. I'm also contemplating the idea of using these materials I already have plus the Babbel course, and get a teacher for like a couple of hours per week.

I'd appreciate your opinions on this - as well as suggestions, recommendations, etc. Thanks!

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

We won't be able to see your link for a few days; I'll comment on it when we can see it.

With regards to learning Dutch; the Naar Nederland bits that are on YouTube were aimed at getting you through the exam and it really isn't that hard to pass.  There is a further Dutch language once you have arrived in the Netherlands, but that is aimed a couple of years further down the road; so, my advice is stick to Naar Nederland and perhaps consider paying for the legal version so you are sure you have covered everything.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Oh, sorry! The link is for the Dutch Tutor course.

And thanks, it really seems like one of the best options is sticking to Naar Nederland.