Marrying in Saudi Arabia

Hi good day to everyone may i have your advice please...I have a son with an saudi national but we are not married here does anyone know how or what is possible solution for My problem..I know there's many people out there will judge me it ok i will accept it thank you very much in advance

I won't bother judging you, mostly because it's absolutely nothing to do with me.
What might matter is other people judging you as punishments can be pretty harsh out there - Is the daddy free, and willing, to marry you?
If not, you may well be stuck.

A gentleman on this forum is likely to see this post and assist you a lot more than I possibly can.

Good luck

thank you very much for your answer,,Yes he is willing to marry me but he has a wife already and im afraid for him and our son even we get married now but what about our son maybe the government still not accept to give him paper i want to take my son in my country..

Soyhermosa08 wrote:

Hi good day to everyone may i have your advice please...I have a son with an saudi national but we are not married here does anyone know how or what is possible solution for My problem..I know there's many people out there will judge me it ok i will accept it thank you very much in advance

I think you should check with your embassy.

yeah i think probably the best option is for him to file a paperwork to marry you so the son can be registered and get the citizenship so this is most likey the 1st step to do...

I already do that but until now there's no action

Im worried because maybe even we get married they'll be question why baby first before married

Hello dear.. your son can be accepted and will have a saudi nationality even you are not legally married here in saudi.. may i ask how long have u been together? Coz if you have a child and u r married for  more than 5years he can apply for pardon coz ur marriage was not legal in saudi.. a saudi man is allowed only to marry a foreigner and marriage will be valid in the kingdom if he obtain a permission from the government

I hope it will help..