Nostradamus 2021

....And you thought it couldn't get any worse?

World-ending asteroids, zombies and ruinous famine are on deck for 2021, according to French philosopher Michel de Nostradamus, whose track record for predicting the future has been freakishly accurate....... happy New year....

?????....

I think the asteroids are the new variant mutations of Covid coming at us seemingly from outer-space,the Zombies are ourselves now,look at people,we,they,I,have lost all life force,energy,something big, terrible, happened to us and we dont know how to take it away.We hope the vaccine will be the long waited-for panacea but we are scared to death it might not be.I phoned a friend to day and she told me that her children are becoming very strange,and she used the word Zombies for their look,in a flat with small balcony for so long,a prison for them,no garden to play.It really is a big mental health load on childrens minds.As for the Famine,if you ask some British people they will tell you ..famine,famine alert.. every time they get into a scuffle in the supermarket for the last packet of cornflakes or the last role of..you know what..empty isles spells famine,no two ways about it and hoarding must commence immediately.