Could not cancel my student visa, because of Corona virus

Hello I am from Germany and I have studied one Semester in Malaysia from 09/2019 until 01/2020. After that I wanted to stay a longer to travel through Malaysia and enjoy  visiting new places. Then due to the upcoming Corona Virus I was forced to leave Malaysia without cancelling my student visa. I was planning to cancel my student visa, but I had to go back to my country which is Germany, because the virus was becoming dangerous.

Now I want to apply again for a student visa and come back to Malaysia to study one more semester and I wanted to ask, what I have to do in order to avoid problems when applying for a new student visa and entering the country.

I really like Malaysia and I really want to study again in your beautiful country, so I hope that you can help me in this case.

Thank you. (Terima kasih.)

Can someone please help me?

You need to ask your university. They will know best.

As you didnt seem to be a real full time student before (from what you said), I suspect an immigration officer will reject any future applications.

Sorry, I did not explain it well. I am a full time student in Germany and I completed a semester abroad in Malaysia as an exchange student, which was a full time student semester. This was in my Bachelor study (undergraduate) and now I want to do again a smester abroad in Malaysia as an exchange student in my masters (graduate).
And now I do not know if EMGS/ Immigration will accept an apply for student visa, when I could not cancel my last student visa, because of corona virus.