CPR result at Bahrain airport

How much time it will take to get the PCR result on your WhatsApp or mail.

It's not on WhatsApp or email.  It's in the BeAware app or online on MOH website.  Usually within 12 hours.

What about the causeway open for expat or not.some body told that it is completely open in january.if I have visa on passport can I cross the causeway from KSA to bahrain.update please

You asked on another thread and I already answered you.  It's open for expats if you have a bahrain visa or residence - Saudi to Bahrain. Otherwise not. No one knows if it will open fully in January - they already delayed the announcement.

I really appreciate your updates I am confused because some one told me that evisa is not entertained at causeway and you can get visa at Bahrain check point.As. Your reply if I have evisa then I can pass through Saudi immigration and then Bahrain immigration.

Before Covid, a single entry evisa was NOT entertained at causeway; only a multiple entry was.   You can try to see if that has changed.

If we travel from KSA to Bahrain and having a PCR test before 72 hours . Should we have another test at Bahrain airport or it will be sufficient.

I think via flight they will have you do another test at the airport.  Pay 40 BD.

If i have pcr test at bahrain airport and my next flight to saudia will be after 58 hours, then for this flight i need another test or this one is sufficient.

It should be fine for next flight.

Is there any PCR test center on causeway and after how much time they send the result on beware app.or you should wait there for the result.

Yes testing on causeway. Result on app within 12 hours.

HI, planning to travel for 3 days to bahrain. As i saw your comments in different thread we can enter using shehaty PCR thanks for that..

Once i enter bahrain causeway can i book for a new appointment in beaware?

Planing to go on Thursday  and return Saturday

You don't book appointment on the app - they will test you there and then if you haven't done a Sehatty test.   On the way back, it is either a paid test or you try to show up at a random testing location to test for free.

But either way, I think your plans have to change with the announcement from Saudi last night about border closure.   They may let you out if you have a Bahrain visa but you won't be able to come back in.

Thanks alot. Yes unfortunately my plans have changed due to the sudden announcement hopefully everything will be ok by mid January.

I never got the results. Fcking app was useless. I carried on with my plans  and left Bahrain without problems 11 days later.
Total waste of money. Tests dont detect it anyway.
Very efficient way of getting revenue tho....

Your result was probably negative hence no issues. The app is buggy for people who don't have CPRs at time.  I have never had issues with results but then I have a CPR :).

What block number are they looking for on the BeAware app?

The one that is on your CPR

Been through this process twice now. App still wont work. Wont allow a change in registered number. I didn't get the test results again for a second time & I definitely wont be bothering with a second +10 day test
Only benefit is now the test cost has reduced to 40 BHD which is still a disgrace.