Help with Ukraine from Ukrainian nationals living in Bahrain

Hi everyone,

My first post here,

Im Bahraini looking to make a move to Ukraine with my family to start a business there. Tried to google as much as i can since covid 19 won't get me first-hand experience to explore the country. the main reasons for my decision to make the move there:
- Ukraine is well known for its mathematician graduates and computer science AI skillset worked with many on a freelance basis and i favor them.
- the choice of opening in Ukraine rather than the other way around is the increasing difficulty of getting nationals to Bahrain (sad but honest fact)

so I'm requesting help from Ukrainian residents living in Bahrain to shed some light about their home country since your familiar with both Bahraini culture and Ukrainian things that go beyond a google search that return some false information about Ukraine warning about dark skin color that is not true since there are darker skin Ukrainians but media projects Ukraine differently etc...

i have many questions like cities that are more suitable to foreigner expats comparing Kyiv - Lviv - Kharkiv. what about kid's education, is homeschooling approved in Ukraine? is it advisable to own an accommodation vs rent, and what is the downfall of this method, and many many more. i can approach a consulting firm but doubt they will fully work for my benefit so decided to approach them after getting a better picture.

so if your Ukrainian living here I would appreciate your help and pointers over coffee or phone conversation whatever suits you.

Regards
Hamad

Hello Hamad
My name is Mark from Ukraine but I live currently in Bahrain. Let us have discussion in a coffee shop for cup of coffee to speak about helping you do business investment in Ukraine.  Call me in Bahrain number ***
Looking forward to seeing you on.
Yours sincerely,
Mark

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct