Travelling back to KL

Hi all,

Hope you are well. I just wanted to know if any of you have been successfull in getting travel approval from Immigration Dept.

My Wife is stuck in India since March and my last request was turned down recently.

All inputs and suggestions are welcome.

Now I cant remember, is India on the 23-country ban list? That would be the reason your wife is turned down.

US is on the ban list and I am stuck in Malaysia. If I could get permission to leave I wouldnt be able to come back so I am staying even though I need a trip to US extremely badly.

So thats how it goes. Families that became (or remain) separated during Covid simply have to wait. Because many countries have banned each other, expats are stuck everywhere and cant move right now.

In the case of your wife, even if it was allowed she would have to go to forced quarantine and testing at high cost to you. If you have an emergency and need to be together, it might be easier for you to go to India then for her to come here.

Maybe someone else will have newer or more positive info and Im really sorry for your troubles.

Hello,

You may apply on My Travel Pass https://mtp.imi.gov.my/myTravelPass/main

Also there are support groups on FB -
Love Is Not Tourism Malaysia
Malaysia Air Travel Group
Malaysia Quarantine Support Group

You may follow them on FB

Cheers