Village House

Hello everyone
I have recently bought a little house in a village in Yambol, the village is Gulubintsi.
I was coming over to the house but then Covid happened.!!
Does anyone on this forum know of this village, and could perhaps check for me it's still standing.?
Estate agent I purchased it from doesn't want to know.
Best Wishes to you all.
Christiansmum.

Hi pal,

Did you get anywhere with your post?

Hello Syparki
Unfortunately no.... still hoping.
Can't wait for travel restrictions to end, so I can fly over and check all is well.
Best of luck☺️
Christiansmum.  ( Christian is my terribly spoilt little Chihuahua )

Hi christiansmum

(christians a cute name for a little dog)  haha...sorry about the pal i dont know why i assumed you was male haha. Sorry to hear you havent got anywhere in regards to seeing your house and the village...some idiots on here just pissing on peoples parades...and well i hope you do evertually get to see it....if i get there before you ill check it out for you no problem :) where you from in england?

Simon

hiya  can i ask the first name of the person who sold it to u , i am having problems  all over mine

(1) It's the Brexit "transition year" until 31/12/20. So if you recently purchased a property, but didn't get your residence permit... you need to get your skates on! (I know it's difficult because of Covid restrictions, but next year, as a non-EU citizen, a residence permit will be substantially more difficult to get.)

(2) Your village is a bit of trek from mine, but not completely outrageous. If you can't get anyone nearby soon, then drop me a private message to give me the details. For, say, 100 quid, and I can probably take the day out to go take a look and send you some pics of the place. My little village doesn't have street names, so I hope you've got a pretty good idea of which house is yours, and exactly where it is! :-)

https://satellites.pro/Gulubintsi_map#4 … .256874,16

address to gulubintsi ? see on street view

Have you had any luck?    It is about a 5 hour trip for me.   Ben Collins is a member of this site.   Try to connect with him as he is t]one of the most honest Realtors I know and has a lot of knowledge.   The other is very well connected to everything and every one.