My EP cancellation date is different with release letter

I got a new opprtunity then i resigned. Along the process I just received my ep physical cancellation and just realized the date is different with my release letter so it cause my new employer cannot proceed with the next step of new ep endorsment process. My concern is this possible to revert or change back the date of my physical ep? If yes How long the process for this? Thank you

Anyesmp wrote:

I got a new opprtunity then i resigned. Along the process I just received my ep physical cancellation and just realized the date is different with my release letter so it cause my new employer cannot proceed with the next step of new ep endorsment process. My concern is this possible to revert or change back the date of my physical ep? If yes How long the process for this? Thank you

I think u shud ask ur curr emplyr to issue a new release letter which tallies with the ep date. Thats the way I think.

Thank you for the answer. Yes they sent me new release letter which tallies with my ep cancellation  but the thing is will it affect my stage 1 process?

Anyesmp wrote:

Thank you for the answer. Yes they sent me new release letter which tallies with my ep cancellation  but the thing is will it affect my stage 1 process?

I guess just a slight delay. I dont expect any issue as such.