Experience letter attestation by Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Dear All,

I am very hopeful that I will get some valuable advice from here.

I am a Pakistani Civil Engineer and I am offered a job here in Dubai. To get the Dubai Municipality to permit in Dubai its necessary to get the attestation on Educational Degrees and Experience Letters.

Dubai Municipality needs all Experience Letters should be attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan (MOFA). A minimum of 3 years' experience is required to get a work permit.

The problem is MOFA does not attest/legalize the Experience Letter issued by private companies. They only attest Experience Letters issued by government organizations.

I have 5+ years' experience and this experience is not acceptable by Dubai Municipality until I get the attestation from MOFA Pakistan.

I have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Technology and that can easily be attested by MOFA.

Kindly guide me on how to tackle this issue.
Can I get a work permit without experience letter attestation by MOFA Pakistan?

Please help

If you are hired by Dubai Municipality and asking for the attestation then you must submit your attested documents prior to their request, but for private company here in Dubai you only do is attest your credential / Transcript of record to your country of origin and also here in Dubai.