BMCargo comes to Cabrera

Opened 4 days ago......
near the square in the new building across from the church.... corner near Caribe Tours

I opened an account today

BM cargo is one of the best,  depending of course on the local management!

Are they Shipping from Canada to DR

No it's a Miami address honey.

They give you a Miami address and you have everything shipped there.  Then they ship to their office in the DR.  I use them all the time.

They're not for big things.... just small items

A Cdn would buy on the US Amazon site and ship to BMCargo Miami for delivery (4 days later) to the local BMCargo office

B/C so many of their Dominican clients have no credit cards, they will actually buy the item(s) for you...
they charge a 10% fee for that

Awesome! Progress in our little'ish town...Now they just need to pave our damn road!!! 😜

which is better BMCargo or MBE (Mailbox etc) ?

all I know is they are both forwarding out of Miami.

I have used MBE to La Romana and Santo Domingo. 

Only problem I had with MBE was the I put original invoice on outside of the box like they asked but they wanted a "commercial invoice".   They held the package until I could get a copy to the receiver to send them.  It was a little stressful since I was the shipper and tried to take care of it on "my" end.  And, there is absolutely NO phone number contact for their Miami offices.  Any number you find on internet is no longer in business or no longer a MBE office.

I now have blank commercial invoices to use!

thanks
zacharias

BM cargo has been great to Cabarete for both paper and merchandise. They brought a commercial treadmill once and it was in perfect shape condition upon arrival. I cant say the same using numerous others. They also charge by the once for letters and such the other round up.  Overall a good experience using them.

In Cabrera.... we only have BMCargo....