Agency Jobs In Vietnam

Can an agency in Vietnam help a person to find a company that can sponsor you ,to then later on do the work permit and after that the Temporary residence card of 2 years? The purpose to all of this its to be able to stay longer.i am not in Vietnam just curious to ask if I wanted to stay longer there the best solution .

Awk88 wrote:

Can an agency in Vietnam help a person to find a company that can sponsor you ,to then later on do the work permit and after that the Temporary residence card of 2 years? The purpose to all of this its to be able to stay longer.i am not in Vietnam just curious to ask if I wanted to stay longer there the best solution .

It sounds like you're looking for a corporate headhunter?

They would likely provide or guarantee all of those services.

Do you think you qualify for an "expert" job?

I don't think I can qualify for an expert job, I have an income it's more about be able to stay longer there , I don't need the job

Thank you

Awk88 wrote:

I don't think I can qualify for an expert job, I have an income it's more about be able to stay longer there , I don't need the job

Thank you

However the employment that will allow you to stay here longer is only available to experts.

I understand, thank you

Awk88 wrote:

I understand, thank you

if you have enough available capital you can look into becoming an investor here

Normally the resident card must be cancelled when you quit the job.

Many people like many English teachers get a new tourist visa every 3 months, at the Cambodian border. It's boring but it's the cheapest solution when you don't have a labour contract.

BigTraveler wrote:

Normally the resident card must be cancelled when you quit the job.

Many people like many English teachers get a new tourist visa every 3 months, at the Cambodian border. It's boring but it's the cheapest solution when you don't have a labour contract.

And you just described exactly the reason that the Vietnamese government is clamping down on tourist visas.

Because if you are a teacher here and you don't have a labor contract, then you don't have a work permit, and if you don't have a work permit you are an illegal teacher.

It's important for us to not encourage people to do illegal things here

OceanBeach92107 wrote:

It's important for us to not encourage people to do illegal things here

It's 100% legal to make a new tourist visa every 3 months. It's a solution for the question of this thread.
I gave the example of English teachers, but Awk88 doesn't plan to work, he's just looking for a solution to stay in Vietnam without working.

The only thing about that is the passport pages are going to finish quickly that is what I was thinking about

Yes exactly i am not plaining to work I just wanted to stay longer

Awk88 wrote:

The only thing about that is the passport pages are going to finish quickly that is what I was thinking about

Does Italy have the option for the extra page passport?  US has 28 and 52 page books.

32 pages in our EU passport, should be enough for 8 years  :)
And the validity of the passport is 10 years, so...

Actually, you can extend at any travel agency for once, twice, maybe even more times, but it's more than $300 and normally it's not legal but many people do that when they don't want to go to the Cambodian border. They just add a small stamp.

Other solutions: marry with a Vietnamese girl, or create a company with a Vietnamese friend and ask him to hire you in exchange, or invest a capital but I remember the minimum investment now is very high (maybe $30,000) to be able to have an investor visa.

But everything can change about visas after the Covid crisis!

The Italian passport has 48 pages I am not aware about the possibility to have extra pages

Thanks you ! Very good infos

4 pages a year for 8 years is not that bad

SteinNebraska wrote:

Does Italy have the option for the extra page passport?  US has 28 and 52 page books.

All new US passports are in the 52 page format at no additional cost.  Just check the box.