Electricity supply - best to use.

Hi all

New to the forum.

Have bought a village house north of Granada was wondering if anyone can advise me as to the best and most economical way to have an electricity supply to my village property?

I will be staying at the house every 4-6 weeks & dont really want to be paying a fixed monthly amount for electricity when I'm not even at the house for quite lengthy periods.

Its rather like insuring a car & never driving it!

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Paul.

Friends of mine have a holiday house here and come out a few times a year, the standing charge for electricity between their visits is around 13 euros a month. I'm flagging this forum so that if anyone comes up with a good suggestion I can pass it on. :)

Hi,

There is a way to get that such 'social benefit' ('Bono Social') from the Spanish Goverment of Industry and get a long-life-discount on your montly electricity bill with 'Repsol' (formely known as 'Viesgo-Registri').

scripted directly from https://selectra.es/energia/companias/r … ono-social
"Hay una serie de condiciones que todos los usuarios que quieran pedir el Bono Social deben cumplir:

- La persona que lo solicite debe ser el titular del contrato de luz.
- Debe tener contratada la tarifa PVPC, también conocida como Precio Voluntario al Pequeño Consumidor.
- La tarifa PVPC únicamente se puede contratar con alguna Comercializadora de Referencia.
- Contar con una potencia eléctrica contratada igual o inferior a 10 kW.

El Bono Social solo se puede solicitar para la vivienda habitual de la familia, no para segundas viviendas.
Una vez la Comercializadora de Referencia recibe la solicitud del Bono Social por parte de cualquier usuario, siempre que cumpla con los requisitos necesarios, se estima un tiempo aproximado de 15 días para aplicarse el descuento en su factura.

* However its also interesting the 'Endesa Electrical Company' 'electricity + Gas contract' offer.
- which its -either way- at the end- pretty close to the -total final % bill price- compared to the 'Repsol-Viesgo Bono Social' benefit mentioned above.
https://www.endesa.com/es/luz-y-gas

Hope this info 'sheds a light' on the 'start-up living in Spain- getting around -asap- paperwork' vital matter.

:up: