EP 1 - Supporting Letter from CIDB

Hi,

I am out of Malaysia, presently in India. I got an offer from Malaysian construction company as an Manager. My future employer applied through ESD for EP. The application return to company, to request CIDB supporting letter. May i know what is this Supporting letter, why its required and how long would take ?

Previously i was worked in Manufacturing industry for 2 years till june 2020 with EP 1. During my first time, the EP 1 approved within 3 days after submitting application. That time not requesting CIDB supporting letter.

Could you guys, please tell me how long to receive this CIDB supporting letter ?

Thanks and Best Regards
Balaji

Hi
https://www.cidb.gov.my/index.php/en

It is to be given by the malaysia company nothing on your behalf.
Check the above link , you would understand.

Bye

Thanks for your reply.

May i know, how long would take to get the supporting letter ? Do you have any experience in this ?

It will take some time normally 1week to 10 days, but due to rmco in Malaysia it may be slow. But company will find out a solution.

Thanks again for your quick reply.

May i ask you, this supporting letter is for what purpose ? What are the requirements to fullfill the condition ?

It is part of the visa process, requirements varies depending on visa ep1 ep 2 ep3 visa category.

My one is EP 1, previously i was worked in Manufacturing industry, they didnt request any supporting letter. But this time i got an offer from Construction Industry.

How the CIDB will evaluate and provide supporting letter ?

Hi,

It is completely company documents, try to contact CIDB directly for further clarification or your company.

Thank you...

I am waiting for above 1 week for cidb supporting letter

@balagi084

Yes, All construction related companies when applying Permits for their employees, need to furnish a no objection letter from CIDB.

Construction Companies are subjected to this. Other industries have different regulations.

Please note

@balagi084

The time required may be about three to four weeks

@balagi084

Likely three to four weeks if the Company Qualifies