Looking for IT job in Amsterdam, the Netherlands

I want to change my life into something better that's why I need a job so badly in Amsterdam.
I don't live currently in the Netherlands and this makes it even harder to find a job.
I have been sending resumes by mail, either via agencies or directly to companies.
Half of them send negative responses. The others do not even respond.
I have more than 10 years of experience as a software engineer and I'm looking for a senior's position preferably (but not limited to) related in Java.
I don't speak Dutch (yet).
If any of you can help me please contact me: [email protected]
Thank you...

Hi there,

Contact SUN Microsystems International in Amersfoort. As you know they invented JAVA and there is no need for you to speak Dutch. This is a large organization that is always looking for new IT employees.

Regards,

Mike

Flyfisher, I have been contacting Sun Microsystems because it is one of my "dream" companies to work, but without positive response. They say they will contact me if they need more information... But they never do.

Sorry to hear that

A friend of mine designs websites about Amsterdam. I'm sure she said she'd had some help from some IT people in Amsterdam. They created: [moderated: no free ads]

I'll send her an email and ask - they may have just used people in the UK - but I'll check and leave a message here if there is someone you can call.

I am a desktop support/low network support guy looking to locate in Netherlands.  If any of you have any leads/ideas/suggestions, I am "all ears".