After Interview: Moving someone in sweden

Hi Fellas! I am currently living i UAE I just did my interview in Sweden Embassy in Abu dhabi yesterday after almost 8months since we give our application. Can somebody reach out to me if there is someone from here who did the application in UAE. Im from Philippines but living and working in Dubai. I just wanted to know how long they waited for the decision to come or if there is some other procedure else that we are going to face. :) Hope to hear from anyone. Appreciate your support xx

hello,
it was nice to meet you here I am also from Philippines and i am going to Abu Dhabi by next month for my interview at swedish embassy, sorry i don't have answer to your question but i want to connect with you so that we can update to each other regarding our application if its okay with you.

Hi, would you please send me your whatsup numer so that help you more clearly. Best regards Idrids

Hello Lulela,

I have read your post and hope your interview went well at the Swedish Embassy In Abudhabi.

I am living in Dubai currently and going through similar process to yours. My wife and I applied for the residency permit to join her in Sweden last July2020. Until now, I haven't received an appointment from The Swedish Embassy in AbuDhabi. Honestly, my wife and I are running inpatient as it has been 6 months now with no response or an interview. Hence I wanted to ask you how long did it take you to schedule an appointment with the Swedish Embassy in AbuDhabi?

Your response is highly appreciated as there is no clear timeline in which to know when can we be granted the interview.

Thanks and hope to hearing from you soon.

I made an application for residence permit to reunite with my partner in sweden. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a decision after an interview at swedish embassy?