Working in Dubai with Bahrain residency

Hi, if I have a single person company in Bahrain, and residency, that allows me to contract in Bahrain, in case my client has a branch in Dubai, can I come and work in Dubai based on my Bahrain residency, and get paid into my Bahrain company?

Or do I need another company to be opened in Dubai, and a residence visa for Dubai? Since I am contracting I cannot get a work permit

Thanks

There's a site called MOHRE and I think you should consult with it .

If you want to work and live here in Dubai then you should have Dubai visa.

As your client have branch here, you can get Job visa from them and then after you can do easily job / work here.

You can also transfer money to your home company.

They should open a branch here in UAE then you can start work here with UAE visa. then your salary should be transferred to your UAE Bank account.

I think I already answered this in the past - it is a year old thread.

Simply, your Bahrain residency and company is absolutely irrelevant to anything that has to do with UAE.  You can come here on a business visit visa, work at client location WITHIN the applicable guidelines allowed by that visa (for example, you can do business meetings, project work etc but cannot be employed full time by them as an employee) and then, your company in Bahrain invoices the client and they pay through normal bank transfer.

If you want to be a full time employee then either your client has to hire you as one, give you a visa and pay you in a UAE bank account - your Bahrain company has no role there.   OR you set up a company in UAE; foreign branch is an option but it is not easy re: visas as foreign branches have requirements which are targeted towards established bigger international setups.  There is a third option which is the freelancer visa - if your nature of work fits into that.  Read up on that as well.