General Trading Visa| I need Help

Assalam O Alaikum dear expatriates!

I have a general trading licence in Dubai, Please suggest to me what work I can start with this Licence. I don't know the ABC of any business, even don't know how to start a business, I have a short amount of money so, can't make a mess with that money. That's why asking from you..
Thank you

Wa alaikum as Salam..

For a start up, it would be ideal if you have atleast some, if not any knowledge of the field that you are venturing into..

With a General Trading license, its clear that you can venture into trading.. There are several options ofcourse, depending on your interests, available funds, market contacts, etc.. It would also depend on what kind of space you have, etc..

However, since you mentioned that you are short of funds, please do understand that any start up takes time to pick off, needs a lot of work to make it pick off.. And for that period of time, it would need you to burn into your own pocket to survive that particular time, so if you do start off, please be prepared for that..

Good luck!

It's great to hear that you have a general trading license in Dubai. This license in Dubai will allow exporting, importing or trading of all goods other than regulated goods for a startup business in UAE(Dubai and other emirates). Also, this general trading license in Dubai will allow you to choose multiple trading activities in different industries too. You can choose wholesale businesses such as clothes, accessories, furniture, electronics, etc...

It is important to note that there are regulated products such as alcoholic beverages, pharmaceutical products, and frozen goods, and so on that require special approval from the respective authority to be traded. In order to start a business in Dubai, there are 3 main options to set up the business. They can set up a company in the mainland, free zones or offshore. A business person needs to decide from which area he/she wants to get a trade license in Dubai. Also, there is a lot of business set up agencies in the UAE, helping for the initial setup of a business. So approaching such teams will also be helpful to you.

I need a job in dubai as india cook chef or housekeeper cleaner.now i m resident in New Delhi,India and i m Nationality of Myanmar.