Regarding VISA (TRC)

Hello, I just have a small doubt in regard to TRC.
I am from non-EU, recently, a couple of days back, I was graduated ( i got a degree in June 2020) and I am planning to apply for job search visa, but right now, I have my visa (karta pobytu) and is valid till October of this year.

So can I apply for job search visa later ( i mean in the month of September, prior a month of my visa expiry), I know, I can apply, but I am just having a doubt regarding the time duration( is there any rule or obligation, that I need to apply or eligible for a job search visa after only 'x' months after obtaining a degree from a polish university?)

Hello,

I'm American and can only tell you how it worked for me. Once you arrive you have (at least)  90 days to  search for a job regardless of what type of visa you have. It's the employer who hires you that helps you with the work visa.

In my case, I had a job before I arrived.  But even so, it took awhile for the paperwork to go through.

Meanwhile I was paid as a "guest lecturer" while here on my 90 day visa. Then I got a "pending work visa" stamped on my passport, which is like saying they know you have a job here, but the final paperwork has not been completed at their end.  

Sorry I  don't recall the Polish word for it. But it allowed me to leave and return to Poland last Christmas.  Note - my employer did all the hard work, and just dragged me along with him so they could verify my identity and get a photo, etc. 

Finally,  the 3 year work  visa came through, about 4 months from the time we first applied. 

So I don't think you should wait until September to apply for a job search visa. I cannot think of any advantage to waiting. 

The work visa I have is good for 3 years in the Schengen zone.

Hey. When I got my degree I applied for job search just few month after before my visa was expiring. The problem was that In meanwhile I found the job, so I wanted to change the reason of my stay to work. I didn't know how to make it, I just wanted to have the card for 3 years. So I went to some consultancy it is called Audytowanie. pl. I mean they know well about the deadlines you have to submit to your case, so I advise you to contact them. They helped me a lot at the time, so I really appreciate these guys. I got the card for 3 years. I know that if you apply for job search you can get the card only for 9 month. Personally I don't speak Polish that's why it is much better for me when a lawyer handles my case. Regards.

I also know this company. Made my last TRC through them. Comparing to the other consultancies in Poland I visited they are really good. I didn't have a difficult case but I just wanted to be on the safe side that's why I used the services.

I got my decision. It's been 10 days submitted payment proof but still not ordered fr printing

Up to 60 days after the decision is received. If you're lucky you might get it within 30 days.

How much you paid for TRC?

I have applied for my TRC and came to know through Immigration officer that the Inspector allowed to make decsion in the 1st week of January'21. because in my Job Contract starting date 5th jan 21. so how long will it take if backend process has been completed.

Is it possible to go to immigration office and collect card in Poznan during this lockdown?? Appointment isn't available.

Wow I like the way you explain, you're so helpful
Thank you for that kind heart.