An Indian looking for a Job in Ireland

Hi All,

Currently I'm working for British Airways from last 5 years as a service advisor handling BA premium Executive Club members account and helping them in fares, ticketing and holiday planning. I have been assigned to mentor new batches on floor and also given a role of acting supervisor which comes under ELP (Emerging Leader programme). I'm also handling email support for multiple customer and corporate facing email inboxes.

With almost 10 years of customer service experience in retail, tech support and travel & tourism(airlines) industry I would like to explore more in this field and would like to work for organisation where I can see my next few years(till retirement) of learning and carrier growth.

Good morning and welcome to our site,

We regret to disappoint you, our site is not intended to provide work for people. Therefore, I advise you to register on specialized sites such as Monster ... And never forget our dear GIYBF

For the rest, as it is recommended for each newcomer, take the time to read:
- The guides published by our site and which are under the "discover" tab
- Old discussions that you can even filter with the magnifying glass located next to your avatar.

We also have a section where you can post your CV. Who knows, someone may be interested.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

To add to what phipiemar has told you; more and more airlines are outsourcing their ground-handling to 3rd party suppliers with many only using an in-house operation at their main operating bases.

Current issues with COVID has lead to a massive lay-off of staff by all airlines, airports and tour companies, so now is probably not a good time to be looking for work in that industry and unless you have a key skill that's in great demand, you will struggle to get a work permit.  Perhaps consider broadening your skillset to be more employable?

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team