The lessons of the crisis in Sweden

Hello everyone,

While there is still a certain amount of uncertainty in our lives, the situation seems to be beginning to change in Sweden and globally.
We have had to show courage, tenacity and even ingenuity in many areas, in the way we work, in being alone or with our families, in how we look after our children, or we channel our stress and emotions in the face of this health crisis that has turned our daily lives upside down.
We wanted to hear your feedback on these last few months in Sweden.

What will you remember from this very special period?

Have these unusual times allowed you discover things about yourselves or your loved ones?

Did this period lead you to make changes in your lifestyle that you would like to maintain in the future? If so, which ones?

How do you plan for the future in Sweden? Have the last few weeks caused you to review your priorities or certain projects?

Thank you for your contribution and take care of yourself,

Loïc

I probably would remember many things from this special period but if I may choose one out of it, that would be the passing play of Sweden as a country which reminds me old days Xavi-Iniesta-Messi combination. In this case government-employers-employees, basically all the adults of the country.

All kept calm, never argue about rights and obligations and were always careful and considerate not to let other part bleed to death, while in the same time to keep themselves afloat, so that non of part would suffer more than the other two because all three parts are the team who makes the goal. They split the burden fairly.

In order to make that goal you need all your playmakers in right condition. So while one is dribbling the ball second is in place but also saving some energy in order to give maximum when it is needed, while the third is moving tactically to get a possible passing. That all without discussing anything while in the on going fast moving game. Basically that was how Sweden as a team handled this pandemic. I enjoyed the game well played Sweden.