Job advertisement (Relocation to Athens)Pandora

Hello everybody,
I just came across an ad for a job advertisement .The company is Multilingual international recruitment and they offer a role as a customer service advisor for Pandora project with a relocation package to Athens in Greece.Does or did anybody work for them and could you tell me what your experiences were or are if you joined them or if you are still joining them?
Thanks in advance
Kiara

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

To be honest, it sounds too good to be true.  My reasons for saying this; Greece is an unemployment hotspot and customer service adviser is not a shortage skill profession in any country; relocation is normally something you see in a senior management role.

That said, I have nothing to prove what I've said above, it's just a feeling I get from having been exposed to these scammers on here before.

My advice is to proceed very carefully; whatever you do, do not hand over any money upfront.  Do not forward copies of your passport and/or driving licence to anybody.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you Cynic,
I had the same feeling when I read the ad and yes, I thought exactly the same as you (it was too good to be true).
I also found an ad which was advertised years ago too, very similar.I will be in touch with the recruiter to find out more about it and I will find out what it is about in detail.
Thank you again for your reply