Covid-19 Extension in Malaysia

I am currently living in Malaysia (since last entry 8March 2020) & owing to Covid-19 lockdown was not able to make appointment to visit Jln Duta Immigration Office for Visa extension. Will there be a penalty fine ( if so, how much would it cost) ?
Also, due to Singapore's Circuit Breaker restrictions, better to stay put instead of quarantine for 14 days - both ways. Better Safe than sorry as the travelling about may cause complications, etc
Would it be an offence if I go to the Immigration Office after the lifting ( Expected  in May  ) ?  Kindly advise possibilities. Thank you

This was a notification I received from the U.S. Embassy in KL:

"Social Visit Passes
We have been advised that 90-day social pass holders who overstay during the MCO should go to the nearest immigration office immediately after the MCO is lifted.  The immigration officer will then decide, on a case-by-case basis, either to renew the social pass or issue a special pass to leave Malaysia.  Those who overstay their passes during the MCO period will not be blacklisted or fined as long as they depart as soon as the MCO is lifted.  The guideline on renewing passes within 14 days after the MCO lifted does not apply to 90-day social pass holders."

From this it appears that you will be expected to quickly go to the "nearest immigration office". I'm doubtful that they will give a full extension but the standard is a one-time 30 day extension. Will they give a shorter period? Hopefully not as travel arrangements are not easily arranged when flights are limited another countries may still be in shut-down.

I don't know about Singapore and how they will operate. For a time the allowed international transit through Changhi, but I think now they are requiring quarantine. Indonesia is in complete lockdown re. transportation. There are, I believe, limited flights to Japan (JAL and All Nippon) and Doha (Qatar Airways) and London (Malaysian Airlines).

Thank you for your information.