More 90 days stay period extension on 1 year multi entry visit visa

Hello Everyone,

My wife came to Bahrain at 8th of February on 1 year multi entry visit visa. Her 90 days stay period for this trip is going to finish by 6th or 7th of May and due to COVID-19 her return flight on 4th of May has been cancelled by Airline. Before our plan was that she will exit by 4th of May and then come back again by 15th of May but as of now no inbound flight to Bahrain so i don't want her to fly until this pandemic finish. I want to know that how can i extend her next 90 days stay in Bahrain?

I am trying with NPRA but they are not picking my call and online they have only visa extension option but my issue is not visa extension.

Kindly help me out in this. I shall be thankful to you people.

Thanks and regards,
Muhammad Nauman Rasool

Your only option is to contact NPRA online and choose category others or enquiry and ask for extension in days of stay.

At NPRA website i am only able to see "Issue Visa, Extend Visa, Transfer Visa, Cancel Visa" services and But concern is to extend the next 90 days of stay without exit.

Just choose extend visa and mention days of stay in detail - extend visa option deals with both days and visa.

There was a circular yesterday (as of now only GDN has published) that the visit visas will be extended free of charge.

Hello .

2 days back there was a news on GDN that http://www.gdnonline.com/Details/810667

"Bahrain has extended visit visas of expatriates currently in the country. Public Security Chief Major General Tariq Al Hassan said a decision was taken to extend the visit visas for expatriates free of charge, due to the present situation ."

I am also looking forward to this news . As my mother is here on 1year visa . Once we have extended her visa for 2 weeks as her 3 months were over on 10th april .so at time no travelling was allowed . Gulf air cancelled ticket 3 time .

So right now visas are extended . NPRA not answering any online query ( least for me ) so all we have to do is wait .

@XTang21 Thanks for the help.

I have already done this but no response from NPRA even i tried to enter their office in Hoora but they didn't allowed me to enter. Calls they are not receiving even i called directly to one of their Directorate Assistant Of Visa and Resident. He picked the call first time and said apply online and call me back. I did and call him again he didn't picked the call again. Hope my wife don't face any problem when we fly in future from Bahrain to Pakistan for visit.

@logicalindian Yes i also read the news on Facebook but not confirmed yet....... Hope they have removed the over stay charges for visitors until Dec 2020 as Saudia did.

@Hasheva Yes i have also entered my request in their system regarding my wife's staying days extension. Until now i haven't received any response from them but i have the request reference numbers for future. You are right we have to wait for now. Hope we don't face any issue in future.

Dont worry ...inshallah o tala everything will be fine .i knew more families with same issue . So we are in same boat . I don't  think any charges will be taken or any restriction is applied for future travel .

I have to visit pakistani embassy so i will ask them as well . Luckily they are some how active these days .

Lets hope for the best and wait till the clouds clear sky.

@Hasheva

Thanks a lot for giving a good hope.

Yes please if you able to go Pakistani embassy, then kindly share the details here which you get from them. Thanks

Hopefully we will not face any issue. Because of COVID-19 now i have planed not to let my wife fly alone for exit and re-enter in Bahrain. I have planed to fly with her near EID-ul-Azha and then re-enter in Bahrain after EID. Hope till then situation will get under control and life get back to normal routine.

Stay Safe.

Bahrain: All Visit Visas Extended for 3 Months

gulf-insider.com/bahrain-all-visit-visas-extended-for-3-months/

Hello .

I visited pakistan embassy  today . And from there the news got confirmed that visit visa of any kind is extended up to 3 months wothout any charges . So lets hope for the best.

Stay safe .

Hi there Nomi, Hasheva,

I am also facing the same issue. Luckily for us the Bahrain government has extended the Visit Visas for 3 months.  My mother's  90 stay Visit to Bahrain will has expired on 5th May. (She's on same one year multiple entry Visa). But still there's uncertainty. 
Till what exact date they have extended the visas? (its important to know for getting tickets)
Is there a possibility of further extension after 3 months, if the situation is still grim?

Please check from your end and share any info, if you get.

God Bless y'all and stay safe.

Approach NPRA via the online forms on their website.

I have a query I applied my mother visa on June 2023 then she exited on September 22,2023 now her visa is valid can I bring her back to bahrain with same visa even though if I have 6 months gap after her first exit? And visa is valid till June 2024..