COVID-19 and expatriation in Norway

Hello everybody,

The COVID-19 crisis inevitably impacts Norway, between closed airports or periods of containment in some cities or even the entire country .
We would like to hear from you during this unusual period, to find out what the consequences of this pandemic are on your expatriation or expatriation project in Norway.

Does the current crisis call into question your long-term expatriation project?
If you are already settled in Norway, do you plan to return to your home country?

How are you living through such an uncertain period, especially if you are far from your loved ones?

Have any of you ended your expatriation in Norway unexpectedly?

Paradoxically, has this crisis brought you closer to some people?

What are your plans for the future?

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Hope you are doing well.

Loïc.

Hello loic.

I am in India now for vecation. The situation in Norway is under control which announced by health minister of Norway just 2 days back..

Most of business are closing down due to lock down yesterday I just spoke with my manager and he said right now the business in the Norway is challenging but as my opinion situation will change because norwigian government have very fat savings. Just 10 days back norwigian prime minister announced 1.5 billion NOK for this pendemic it will help to boost norwigian economy. Mostly business will strat and servive again. But this process might take Serval month.

Due to oil crisis and there is no demand for oil it's defect norwigian economy. Norwigian gov stop issuing visiting visa it also affect tourism. Don't be penic everything will good soon.. compare to another EU country Norway is quit safe..