Dance classes

Hello!

Has anybody joined a dance class in Chennai? I practiced bharatanatam during a year in Paris, but I don't think it's enough to have the level of girls here. Do you think some teacher would accept "old" beginners (I'm 25)? Who? Where?
Otherwise I'm also open to other dance classes like bollywood, though I never tried..

Thank you!

C'est marrant ca, tout le monde s'etonne que des gens s'etablissent a Chennai, qu'avez-vous contre cette ville ? :D
J'y ai trouve un emploi, du coup je suis venue...

Hello !!!

Well I am an expat staying in Bangalore.Here there of institutes
who provides lessons for Bharatnatyam form of Dance and you can find others institutes where you can learn Bollywood and Indian form of dance.
But you need to relocate to Bnagalore for this...May it will be good change for you and u will have good fun here...

Till then take care...bye....

Wasim

my english is nit good.
yes it is possible to move one place to another place. first you chek where is your job otherwise where is your class.Then you can search in that area a flat and other option is Paying guest.
when you work 6 month in one office then you know how to work in that office. that office have any branch in other city or other state then you try to transfer your job.
in 6 month you understand people,your area, culture and you have many friends on their.
i m working in goods carrier tempo. many days i m not coming to my home. now i am free because i left to the job
bye

About Mumbai, I've spent several weeks there, I love the place too, some of my closest friends live there :)

And no I cannot relocate :D I'm working in Chennai, it's not an internship, it's a real job for at least a year.
But thanks for the innovative suggestions ;D

Hey Guys ....

It was just an idea or u can say a thought...I know its difficult to relocate for any of us.

Lini ,

Have a great time in Chennai sure u can find somthing really worth to learn the desired dance forms.

Till then have fun...bye....

There is an institute called as Narada Gana Sabha in TTK Road, Alwarpet, Chennai. They have dance classes for all ages not sure about the time though.

hey lini

wana be frenzzz ,like to know u,hope u like chennai ..my email is [email protected]