How can one live with this amount in 2020?

Hi. How can one live in romania on about 640 euro a month in romania? In which city would that be best and what is the average salary in romania 2020?

I mean including apartment, food, bills and all.
Can one live on 500 euro a month over there also? And about apartments.. Romanians have a much easier time getting apartments then expats, but is it possible to get good connections for help with that here also? I have no plans on moving there yet, but i want information on how it would be possible and how the standard of living would be on the amount.. Thanks allot for this forum and information.

Try www.numbeo.com for living costs.
Also take the time to read other posts here on the forum for information.

Ok, i will do that. thanks

With that kind of money you can get by living a very frugal life considering that a cheap apartment to rent it's not less than 250 Euros a month .

Well the fact is that 96,8% of the people in Roemenie is owner of a house. So only a few needs to pay rent.

I rented a house before because my kids where studying  in a big city. And we live at the country side.
Payed 800 Ron a month for a 3 room apartment. Electricity about 60 Ron a month. Water 20/30 Ron. And the (liquid) Gas 20 / 200 Ron a month. Depending the time of the year.